Saturday, January 10, 2009

Look what I got and see what I did with some of it!







This is the blog candy I won on Candice Greenway's blog. How cool is that! The stamp is awesome and there is so much ribbon, I don't know how she fit it all in the box. I used a lot of it on my LO and I can't fit it all back in the box. Then she sent me some real candy too!





The moment I opened it, I knew exactly what photo's I wanted to use. I registered my grand children on a website where Santa sends personalised messages to each child. When the e-mails came we all sat and watched. Not the best photo's I know, but you can clearly see there amazement and joy on the photographs.
I use Coredinations cardstock. The little Santa was cut with my Cricut and Paperdolls cartridge ans the title with Mini Monograms. The ribbon is all from the Candy I recieved from Candice.
The little note in the envelope reads: Dear Hannah and Luke, please check your ouma's e-mail, I sent you a message. Make sure that you send me your e-mail address so that I can e-mail you directly next year. Love, Santa.
Inside the folders it says.
During this year Hannah Webber was, naughty, nice, a little bit of both. with little boxes next to each one to tick.
Still not sure if I like the LO. It feels like something is missing, I just don't know what.

























1 comment:

  1. That blog Candy just looks so Yummy..... I really like what you did with it to.. Fab LO

    ReplyDelete