Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I am finished!






In more ways than one. I am finished with the big order I had for cards, in fact I am finished with all the cards I was asked to make, so now I can relax and just play for me.
I taught a scrapbooking class yesterday for 6 little girls between 8 and 10 and I am still tired! I love children, because they are so creative and have not yet learned that certain colours 'don't go together' or that there are certain things they 'can't do'. They will try anything and love what they have done, regardless of what others think. The only downside to teaching little ones to craft, is that they are very demanding and they absolutely deplete all my energy. I need a day or two to recover after they have been here.
The card I am showing is part of the order that I had to do. I had to make two male cards. Now you all know I haven't been making cards for that long, so this was a real dilemma. I like how it turned out though.



The card is for a school. When it is somebody's birthday, everybody on the staff signs the card and there is never enough space for everybody, so that is why I made the tags to go into a pocket on the inside of the card. The tags are double sided, so there is plenty of space for everybody.
Papers are all by 7 Gypsies and Bazzil, The stamp is from Crafty Individuals and inkis Color Box, ribbon from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, thanks ever so much for the lovelyt hings you said abotumy cards hun have alovely evening huggies June xx

    ReplyDelete