Monday, August 31, 2009

Lots of pictures, very few words today.

Have you ever felt like you have run out of words? There are so many things going on in my head and so many things I would like to say, but the word just won't come. It is such a scary thing for me, because as a language teacher, words are what make me tick and suddenly, they are just gone! The only thing that makes me feel better is the fact that God needs no words to know what I am feeling and to help fix what is wrong. It could also be that He has taken my words to stop me from saying things I might regret later.
Tomorrow school starts and hopefully my words have returned by then, otherwise I am in real trouble.
I leave you with someof the promised pictures from our visit to the zoo.


This little girl makes my heart so full of joy! Just look how tiny she is.
This white lion was the first daddy lion she has ever seen and she was a bit weary of even going near the cages.

Isn't this swan just beautiful? He made Hannah laugh for 5 minutes straight, because just as I was about to take his picture, he decided that my shoes looked like a snack! She thought her ouma jumping up and down was the funniest thing she has ever seen.



A three legged mountain lion. Hannah Wanted to take him home, she felt so sorry for him.


And the wise old owl. My dad used to say we should be like the owl. The more we know, the less we should speak. Maybe its time for me to take that advise.
Have a great week and wish me luck, going back to school!




1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we need to be quiet to hear the voice of the Lord. Your words will be back when you get to school...great photos of what seems to be a wonderful day. Thinking of you on your day back at school.

    ReplyDelete