Friday, December 11, 2009

Stamptacular Sunday - actually finished one on time!

Well, actually I finished more than one! Seeing how long it has been since I last made a card for a challenge, it is pretty impressive don't you think? The challenge this week is to let it shine. I used some freebie digi images and coloured them with my trusty Copic markers.

The second card also uses a freebie image. I seem to be stuck on purple this Christmas. The background was embossed with my Cuttlebug and the snowflake was cut with the Cuttlebug too. I glitterified the snowflake. I used some stickles on my snowman and in the snowflakes in both cards.
I spent the whole week except Monday, with my grandchildren. Had a wonderful time, we baked cookies and 'scrapped'. Hannah picked up a tummybug the day before yesterday, so we hardly got any sleep. I am 'moeg maar happy!' (tired but happy). Tomorrow is our family's Christmas, because all my children are going on holiday and won't be here on Christmas day. It will be the first time in more than 30 years that we will be all alone at home on Christmas. I know it sounds weird, but I am actually looking forward to spending some quality time with my DH for a change.
Have a great weekend.

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cards are so beautiful! Love the papers and snowflakeborders on the first one, and the embossed backingpaper and the BIG snowflake on the second one! Both images are adorable and your coloring is superb!

    So glad you could join us at SSC this week!

    Hugs, Line

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are wonderful! I love your coloring with your Copics. I love the images too. And your details are wonderful! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two Beautiful cards Tertia, love the images brilliant colouring too the cuttlebug is fantastic for embossing the best i think beautiful detail on both cards really lovely xxhugsxx
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I sound like a broken record...but those cards are simply gorgeous. Wish I lived close to you so that you can inspire me to make some cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cards. Your style is a stand out! Thanks for joining us the week at the SSC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards!Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, such great cards, I certainly couldn't pick a fav...both the images are too cute...love how you colored the snowman and I love the snowflake on the lilac card... I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

    Pleasantly,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards ;0)
    Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great cards. I love the look on the snowman's face. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of your cards are adorable. I just love that snowman. He is so fun! You did an amazing job coloring too! So jealous:) What a wonderful week to spend with your grandkids. I bet they had a great time too...except for the illness. What fun memories! Thanks for playing along at SSC!

    ReplyDelete