Sunday, March 28, 2010

Its holiday!

I'm back from camp. Had a fantastic time with the girls. It always amazes me to watch the girls during the challenges. Such perserverance and braveness. There is very little they won't do in order to support each other.
I started making this card before I left and only got to finish it a little while ago. I used the sketch from Little Paper Shop (http://littlepapershop.blogspot.com/ ) Hope I am not too late to enter the challenge. The papers are from my scrapbox. The ribbon is from my stash. Brads are by Enmarc. The Tilda was stamped image I recieved from a kind blogging friend last year and only coloured recently. I coloured her with my beloved Copics and cut her with my Nestabilities. I still need to get the hang of the Nestabilities - spot the mistake.
I am also entering it for the Creative Card Crew's going Dotty challenge.

The inside, showing all the tags for everybody to sign again.
This box was made a while ago from a template found online (I can't seem to find the link now, so if you know, please let me know so that I can give credit.) I had to adjust the size a bit, because the original size was too small for what I needed, I Love Bugaboo's images and just had to use it for the sick notes that I issue for the girls in my grade. I am a bit strict about the whole thing, so the image and sentiment was perfect!

Cardstock is Bazzil and the image was coloured with Copics. Ribbon is from my stash.
Hopefully I will get some more cards and a few scrapbook pages done during the holidays. I have every intention to post something every day for the next two weeks, lets hope I can stick to it.
Have a wonderful Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment