Sunday, April 25, 2010

Just Magnolia - anything goes.

I recieved my Magnolia club order last week and could not wait to get going, but then I was floorede by pneumonia. I have never felt so sick in my life! I think having Asthma on top of having pneumonia, was just not what the dr ordered. It took me so long to do anything. I am amazed at how much I actually achieved while I was sick, because I can't even remember doing half of it. The weather has been miserable here, no sunshine for more than a week. Its raining and very cold.
Anyway, here is my first card done with my new stamps. I am entering it for the Just Magnolia challenge (http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/2010/04/week-52-anything-goes.html).
The Dp is from Teresa Collins and Cardstock is Bazzil. The ribbon is from my stash and the flower is Prima that I put some stickles on. I used some liqued pearls around the Nestie oval.

Isn't she beautiful? I loved colouring her.

A close up of the flower. Hoping you can see the stickles on the flower. Underneath is the inside. I just couldn't resist the little Fairy Tilda. Sorry about the bad photo's, I have been waiting for good light, but it is just not happening.
Just finished cooking lunch for the whole family. Might post some more cards that I made while I was sick a little later.
Have a lovely Sunday everybody.



3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! What a lovely little girl card! Maybe a first communion or something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! What a sweet card, just love the image and details. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at JM this week, hope to see you back again next week! :)

    ReplyDelete