Thursday, June 3, 2010

What a week I've had!

Its been very busy here. I have to set exams, mark tests and we are frantically trying to finish off work before we go on holiday on Wednesday. Then I am spending a lot of time with the girls that are going to be in the World Cup Opening ceremony. Its a case of hurry up and wait at the moment. We are spending hours at rehearsal waiting for our turn and then only actually rehearsing for about an hour. Its starting to look really good. We were told that we could take cameras on Saturday, so maybe I will be able to give you a sneek preview by Sunday.
This card was another quick one for the Birthday club. I just love this WOJ image. I popped the shopping bags and used some blingy (is that a word?) ribbon for the tissue paper. She was coloured with my Copics. All papers are from IOD and cardstock from Bazzil. I used my Martha Stewart punch for the edge. Ribbons are from my stash. Here's a close up of the image. O, I forgot, I used liquid pearls in gold for the pendant. The inside has tags for everybody to sign again.

Have a wonderful Friday and think of me, spending the entire weekend rehearsing.


3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Tertia, I just love Shopping Willow. She is such an elegant cutie. Love the colouring too and the inside tags are fab. Good luck with the rehearsals. Can you feel the FEVA! You must be dead tired. Not long now... hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Tertia...love how you used the Martha Stewart punch here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This card has so many wonderful details! First using the "blingy" ribbon for the tissue in the bags was brilliant. I love how the bags are popped up and your coloring is beautiful! And all the tags inside for signing is an awesome idea! I love this card! Good luck to the girls! Have a wonderful weekend! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete