Thursday, September 2, 2010

Truly Scrumtious challenge 40

This is the first time that I am taking part in the Truly Scrumptious challenge ( http://www.trulyscrumptiouschallenges.blogspot.com/ ) They have a fab sketch to work from. The image I used is another freebie I found somewhere on the net before I knew to save the link so if anybody recognises it, please let me know, so that I can give credit where it is due. On the image I see the name Mark, but Mark who, I don't know. Sorry :(

The image was coloured with my Copics. All cardstock is Bazzil and all papers are from my scrapbox. (I am making a serious dent in that box lately LOL) The black and red polka dots are so small and there is no name. The keys are Teresa Collins. Other than that the flowers and brad are from my stash and the sentiment was hand written on the brad.

Not colours I use a lot, but I really like the outcome.

While I was out shopping today, I showed somebody my ballerina box and then I heard a voice saying: 'Are you Tertia?" It was Melanie from digistamps 4 joy. How cool is that? To be recognised by my work? So nice to meet a blogging buddy face to face.
Have a great afternoon everybody, the weather is positively gorgeous here. I am going to sit outside in the shade and read my new magazine.

1 comment:

  1. wow...this is fabulous and the red just pops! you really should consider entering some of the challenges over at Papercraft Star too! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com. They have a gift certificate drawing going on too!

    ReplyDelete