Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Can you help? PLEASE!!!!!

No, I am not dead. I am just drowning in work. It is end of the school year here in South Africa which means that I have exams to set (done 2 out of 4) and then I have to mark all those papers before we close at the end of the month! In the mean time two of my daughters are expecting in the next month and we are having the second stork party on Saturday.
So, no time for crafting at all! I decided that I might as well show you all some of the cards I have made that never made it to my blog. Propably because the photo's are so bad. The image is from Sugar Nellie. It was cut with a Nestie and coloured with my Copic markers. The dp is from a local company, Upikit, and the cardstock is Bazzil.
Here is a close up of the image. Hoping you can see the Flowersoft on the teddy (It looks really nice in real life!) and of course I had to glitterify something - look closely at her boots and her belt.
I have been asked to make a birthday card for a 5 year old little boy, trick is - granny wants me to use super heroes and make the card inter active. Any ideas? I am stumped.
Then I have to make hats for a friend to put on gifts that she wants to give to the members of her chapter of the Red Hat Society. Anybody know of a link where I can find a template.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tertia... Kenny K has some new superhero digis (http://www.kennykdownloads.com), not sure about the interactive part. And sorry, can't help with the hats... have you got an idea of what they must be made of, look like, size... ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no ideas when it comes to kiddie cards. Lovely one you made here Tertia...here is hoping you get through this year;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so honored that as busy as you are, you still took time to visit me! I'm blessed indeed. Your sweet card is so cute. Love the flocked look of the bear. Very clever. I would love to help find the template you are looking for, but I'm afraid I'm not sure what you are looking for as far as what you wrote in the blog post. More info? Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete