Sunday, November 21, 2010

Kenny K DT Call.

Who does not love Kenny K? I don't know a single person that would answer yes to that question. Every time I make a card with a Kenny image, everybody just adores it. It is so hard to find stamps that are appropriate for teenagers and men and when you do, you have to wait ages for them to arrive in the mail (living in South Africa often means it takes for EVER to get here or it gets 'lost' in the mail) so the instant gratification that you get from digi stamps really appeal to me.
It took me a while to decide that I would actually apply for the DT. It would be such an honour to work with such awesome people, it almost seems impossible.
Here they are, my two favourite cards (actually I can't really choose), but the first one is definately a favourite.

See, you can't do this with rubber stamps - I flipped the image and stuck it over the back of the image on the fromt -no ugly back here!
This was for a friend's birthday. She loves jogging and listening to music, so this image was perfect.
The next two cards are ones I just finished today. I LOVE these sassy Christmas gals. My son always complains when I make traditional Christmas cards. This year there won't be an "Ag no, ma, we live in Africa, why do you always make winter cards?' from him. LOL Still deciding which one to give to him and which one to give to DH.
The image was coloured with my Copics. I added some Flowersoft to the fut and some Dimentional Glaze to her boots and belt. The cardstock is Bazzil and the DP is from my scrapbox. The ribbon and bell is from the local Habby store.
This card was made with all the same products, just a different piece of dp from my scrapbox. Both images were cut with nesties.
Well, here's hoping for the best - holding both thumbs and saying a little prayer.
Have a great week everybody. I had a very fruitful weekend, so there will be something to show you almost every day for the next week.





2 comments: