Monday, March 14, 2011

Sugar Nellies, why did it take so long?

I got up on the 1st of March at 6 o'clock to buy them, coloured them that same day and made cards within that week, so why am I only showing them now? I don't know. I have had Bronchitis and my DD was really sick with a throat infection, but I still can't believe it took two whole weeks, must be getting old.
These two baby cards uses the new Adorables from Sugar Nellie and aren't they just too adorable for words? The papers are all Bazzil cardstock and bits and pieces from my scrapbox. The lace is from my mom's sewing box and the ribbon from my stash. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and my stash.
The next one uses some of the new things from Hobby ex. The die cut is a new one and so is the dp, its from Paper Explosion, a local company. The flowers are very old Primas that I have had for ages, and the dragonfly brad is from my stash

How adorable is this little boy? Just love him. He was coloured with my Copics just like all the others. Dp is from my scrapbox. (I am very proud of the fact that I am looking in the scrapbox first, before I cut into new paper.) They were all cut with Nesties and the ribbon is from my stash again.
I have started playing with my new Magnolia Spring kit that arrived in the post on Friday and really hope it won't take two whole weeks to show you.
Have a great week everybody.

4 comments:

  1. These are all adorable. Especially like the two baby cards. Your attention to detail is second to none. The shading is superb. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Amanda, especially those Sugar Nellies. Hope you are all better again. Warm wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the baby cards!!!!!

    ReplyDelete