Monday, May 30, 2011

Tckled Pink Challenge - my first one!

I bought these Tickled pink stamps a while ago, but with everything thats happening in my life at the moment, mr. Mojo seems to have been AWOL. When my DH got home from the hospital on Saturday, I had some time to sit down and do some colouring. Aren't these stamps just too cute and best of all - they are DIGI!!! Which means I don't have to wait before I get them.
The challenge over at Tickled Pink Challenge blog is to use 3 patterned papers. I just love these Basic Grey papers and the fairie just screamed Autumn to me ( could be because its so cold here at the moment and everybody is wondering what happened to Autumn. We went straight from Summer to Winter) She was coloured with my beloved Copics and her wings were glitterified with Diamond Stickles. The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Here is a close up of the darling fairy, hoping you can see the bling on her wings.

Here is another one of the Tickled Pink digi stamps. Its a birthday card for a friend. Papers are Melissa Francis and Bazzil. Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Have a great week everybody.

PS - My hubby is doing great! He's home and stopped smoking.

6 comments:

  1. She is so very cute. Ek is so bly dat jou geliefde tuis is...mens raak altyd gouer gesond by die huis.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards! I love the bright colours you've used on the first one with the arrangement of flowers in the corner - so pretty.

    The soft lilacs on your second card are gorgeous - I love that ribbon!!

    Thanks for joining us over at TPS for our 'Three Patterned Papers' Challenge this week. Good luck.

    xo Lou Mac ~ Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards and lovely coloring. These are great images. I'm so glad to hear you DH is home. I hope he has a quick and full recovery. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are lovely Tertia... such cute images and so pleased your DH is on the mend. hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely cards! Purple is my favorite color, but I have to say that Kira is very alluring in shades of yellow and orange! And your flowers are gorgeous! So glad to hear your husband is going to be okay! :)
    Regan ~ Guest Designer TPSC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic cards - both of them - and I especially love the yellow one! (I LOVE yellow!!!) :D Gorgeous!!

    Thanks for playing along at TPSC!

    / Jeanette

    ReplyDelete