Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Thought I would share this with all of you.

Good evening all. I know I have been very quiet, but I have been in a creative frenzie! LOL Finding all those coloured images when I moved my craftroom has sparkrd mr. Mojo.

This creation is not mine. It was made by my DD2, Karin. She is wonderfully creative and has been making cakes for a while. For her birthday we gave her a cake decorating course from the Wedding School of South Africa. She is now halfway with the course and it seems to have sparked a whole new world for her. She already has a couple of orders for cakes and made a LOT of cupcakes for Valentines Day.
Love this and love the fact that she finally found something she is truly passionate about.
Have a great evening everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment