Sunday, July 10, 2016

Digistamps4Joy - New release

I am so late this morning! Sorry girls. In my defense, I only got home after two last night. Our Drummies took part in Nationals this week and were crowned Champion of Champions for 2016 last night and we just had to celebrate! I am so proud of these girls, you would swear they were my own kids.
Well, on to the fabulous new release over at Digistamps4Joy. This little beauty by Jen Leeflang is called Pixie Pip and isn't he just absolutely gorgeous? 
Of course he was coloured with my beloved Copics as usual. I decided to add another mushroom that I gave some extra dimension with glitter and glaze. The papers are from mt stash and the cute felt mushroom is from my local habby store. ( I bought it ages ago because it was so cute and just knew that I would use it some day!)

Why don't you hop on over to the rest of the DT to see all there wonderful creations with this weeks release?

No comments:

Post a Comment